ACCORDING TO THE LAW ON PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
It is important to process and preserve personal data in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as “KVKK” or “Law”). For this reason, SLUSH JOBS TEKSTİL TASARIM VE YAZILIM TEKNOLOJİLERİ LTD. STI. We act in accordance with the KVKK regarding the protection, storage and processing of your personal data.
This clarification text is provided by SLUSH JOBS TEKSTİL TASARIM VE YAZILIM TEKNOLOJİLERİ LTD. STI. (hereinafter referred to as “SJ” or “Company”) and SJ informs and enlightens you in this context.
1. WHAT IS PERSONAL DATA?
Personal data is expressed as “ any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person” in the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. As can be understood from the definition, any information that makes you identifiable is personal data. In addition to all these, political thought, sect, race, religion, association-foundation membership, health information, philosophical thought, belief, sexual preference, criminal record, criminal conviction information, and biometric data are special personal data.
2. LEGAL BASIS OF THE LIGHTING TEXT
The Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 envisages the disclosure of the persons whose data is processed before the data processing activity. This issue, which is considered as an obligation to inform , is stated in Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data: It is obliged to provide information on the identity of the data controller and its representative, if any, for what purpose the personal data will be processed, to whom and for what purpose the processed personal data can be transferred, the method and legal reason for collecting personal data, and other rights listed in Article 11. was stipulated.
In Article 3 of this Law, data controller is defined as “real or legal persons who determine the purposes and means of processing personal data and are responsible for the establishment and management of the data recording system ”. Again, the data processor is “ The natural or legal person who processes personal data on behalf of the data controller, based on the authority given by the data controller. ” has been decreed. In this context, the data controller is the SJ from whom you visit the website. The information of the data controller is as follows:
Data Controller: SLUSH JOBS TEKSTİL TASARIM VE YAZILIM TEKNOLOJİLERİ LTD. STI.
Address: BARBAROS MAH. LALE SK. AGAOGLU MY OFFICE NO: 2 INTERIOR DOOR NO: 13 ATASEHIR/ İSTANBUL
Phone: +90 543 543 42 51
3. PURPOSE OF PROCESSING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data is processed within the limits stipulated by the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 and based on the principles of the Law. As SJ, your personal data that we process through the website are in the form of " name-surname, address, telephone, identity number, e-mail address, bank account information ". As SJ, our data processing purposes within the framework of the law are as follows:
- Increasing the quality of goods and services offered to you,
-To be able to inform you quickly about the innovations within SJ, the goods and services offered,
-Determining personal needs and usage purposes, in this context, providing special goods and services to our customers,
- To carry out the commercial activities of SJ and to provide you with full performance in this context,
- To inform you about our changing and developing goods and services and to provide lighting when necessary,
- To make the best use of the products and services offered by our company,
-As SJ, our commercial partnerships and strategies can be developed, determined, placed on a secure basis, and the right decisions can be taken in our commercial policies and administrative processes,
-To establish our corporate identity as SJ on a solid foundation and to ensure corporate functioning,
-To achieve the goals of our in-house policies and thus to increase the satisfaction of our customers,
- Ensuring information security,
-Developing the goods and services offered over the internet as SJ,
- Quick resolution of the problems experienced,
-To be able to communicate with those who send requests and complaints to SJ,
- Ensuring the performance of goods and services,
- Fulfillment of contractual obligations,
-The work required for you to benefit from the goods and services offered by our company can be carried out by the relevant units,
- Fulfilling obligations as required or mandated by legal regulations,
- Fulfilling the burden of proof in legal disputes,
- Execution of public relations, press and media processes,
It is in the form.
4. PRINCIPLES ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
- To be kept for the period required by the relevant legislation or for the purpose for which they are processed,
- To process in accordance with the law,
- To keep the data up-to-date,
- To act in accordance with the rules of honesty,
- Not to be used other than for the purpose for which it was processed,
- To be measured and limited for the purpose for which it is processed,
- To process in accordance with general morals, customs and traditions,
- To process in accordance with the provisions of all relevant legislation, especially the provisions of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698,
As SJ, we have adopted the principle.
5. METHOD OF COLLECTING YOUR PERSONAL DATA AND LEGAL REASON
Your personal data is collected through our website, through the membership form, distance sales contract, corporate e-mail with corporate extension, communication channels specified on our website, sending physical documents to the address, calling the company phone numbers shared on our website, cookies on our website, and processed in automatic and non-automatic ways. .
Your personal data we collect through the website is required to be processed, provided that the personal data of the parties to the contract are required to be processed, provided that it is clearly stipulated in the laws in accordance with the second paragraph of Article 5 of the Law No. It is processed on the basis of legal grounds that data processing is mandatory for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right, and data processing is mandatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that it does not harm the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject.
6. THE PARTIES THAT PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED AND THE PURPOSE OF TRANSFER
Your data is transferred to third parties when necessary in accordance with the terms of our confidentiality agreements, in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698. While transferring data, SJ acts in accordance with Articles 8 and 9 of Law No. 6698 and takes the necessary technical and administrative measures.
Your personal data, within the scope of Article 8/2(a) of Law No. 6698, to fulfill the contractual requirements, to ensure the performance of goods and services, to carry out communication activities, to ensure business continuity, to carry out business processes, based on the legal reasons stated in this clarification text regarding data processing, It can be transferred to suppliers, authorized public institutions and organizations, legally authorized private legal entities and judicial authorities in order to carry out public relations, press-media processes, and to carry out commercial activities carried out by the company. In addition, it is possible to transfer your personal data in question to our suppliers located abroad and/or having servers abroad, from which we receive cloud services, in order to increase our service quality and continuity, based on the express consent condition within the scope of Article 9/1 of the Law No. 6698.
7. PERSONAL DATA OWNER'S RIGHTS
A- GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE APPLICATION AND YOUR RIGHTS
Article 11 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No. 6698 stipulates the rights of the data owner. In the law, the data owner is deemed to be a “ relevant person ”; The right to make certain requests regarding the processing of the data is foreseen. Pursuant to this article, the claim rights of the person concerned are as follows:
- a) Learning whether personal data is processed or not,
- b) If personal data has been processed, requesting information about it,
- c) Learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used in accordance with its purpose,
ç) To know the third parties to whom personal data is transferred in the country or abroad,
- d) Requesting correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- e) Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law titled "Deletion, destruction or anonymization of personal data",
- f) Requesting notification of the transactions made pursuant to subparagraphs (d) and (e) to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- g) Objecting to the emergence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- h) To request the compensation of the damage in case of loss due to unlawful processing of personal data.
Your requests regarding your rights arising from the Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 explained above will be answered by SJ as soon as possible or within thirty days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request. Applications must be made by the data owner himself. SJ will only consider the application made by the data subject.
You can submit your requests regarding your rights mentioned above to SJ, who is the data controller, in writing or by using the registered e-mail (KEP) address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the e-mail address previously notified to the data controller by the data controller and registered in the data controller's system. you can send In order to exercise your right to demand personal data, you can review the information on our website and use the “Information Request Form in accordance with the Law on Protection of Personal Data No. 6698” on our website.
C-INFORMATION REQUIRED IN THE APPLICATION
The information that should be included in your application is as follows:
Name and Surname
Your TR Identity Number
If you are a foreign national, your Nationality, Passport No/Identity Number, if any
If a written application is to be made, your wet signature under the request form
Content and Subject of Your Request in accordance with Article 11 of the KVKK
Telephone and Fax Number(s) We Can Reach You
Your e-mail address where we can reach you
Domicile or Workplace Address Based on Notification
OUR COMPANY'S INFORMATION IS AS FOLLOWS:
Data Controller: SLUSH JOBS TEKSTİL TASARIM VE YAZILIM TEKNOLOJİLERİ LTD. STI.
Address : BARBAROS MAH. LALE SK. AGAOGLU MY OFFICE NO: 2 INTERIOR DOOR NO: 13 ATASEHIR/ İSTANBUL
Phone : +90 543 543 42 51
Email : email@example.com
SLUSH JOBS TEXTILE DESIGN AND SOFTWARE